Saturday, May 3, 2008

The day when you went away

The rain pattered
My heart shattered
I have lost all my happiness
The day you left me in loneliness

No longer runs my blood
No longer beats my heart
I forgot how to breath
I forgot how to live

God has called you back
But I refused to believe the fact
It is a cruel act
That I can never accept

Autumn is yet to come
But the leaves already brown
There is no snow
But it is freezing cold

The elegant iris wither
And I no longer know whither
I have lost my way
The day you went away

When it rained again
It is spring
The fragrant of the charming flowers
Perfumed the surrounding air

We strolled in the moonlit night
Hand in hand holding tight
Out over the sea of flowers
When others were sleeping.

~~~Zhi Yuan:) ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home